Yes! The self destruct timer feature is available on SumRando Messenger for Android and is available on a per-conversation basis. To set your self-destruct message timer, select the stop watch icon in the message bar and select the self destruct time. The message will be automatically deleted in the time frame beginning when the message is first opened by the recipient. To turn off the timer, simple click the icon again and set it to "No Self-Destruct." Self Destruct messages will be available for SumRando Messenger for Web in November 2016. (Note, messages sent from Android and are read on Web will still disappear at the set time.)
Articles in this section
- Why did you develop a Messenger application?
- Why should I use SumRando Messenger?
- Does SumRando Messenger use end-to-end encryption?
- How are you securing my messages?
- How are messages sent?
- Where can I download SumRando Messenger?
- What version of Android do I need for SumRando Messenger?
- What platforms is SumRando Messenger available on?
- Do I have to link a phone number or email address to my SumRando Messenger account?
- Does SumRando Messenger for Android prevent someone from taking a screenshot of our conversation?